An Islamic extremist has been arrested after a bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team's bus.Dortmund defender Marc Bar tra, 26, and a police officer were injured on Tuesday night following three explosions as the players headed to their stadium for a Champions League quarter-final match against AS Monaco.
Coach driver Christian Schulz, 46, managed to keep control of it as the blasts shattered windows and players cried out in panic.Borussia Dortmund fans opened up their homes to give stranded Monaco fans somewhere to stay for the night. gratis dating Mannheim The football match was cancelled and rescheduled for Wednesday evening.Borussia Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watze said the players were in shock after their Champions League tie with Monaco was postponed following explosions near their team bus.Three explosions damaged the vehicle as the squad were making their way to the Westphalenstadion ahead of kick-off in the first leg of their quarter-final match, which will be replayed tomorrow.
Secret casual dating Dortmund
Speaking at a news conference, Frauke Koehler, a spokeswoman for federal prosecutors, confimed the two suspects had become the focus of the investigation.She said their apartments were being searched and that one of them had been detained.“It would be a bad thing for those who did this to succeed in influencing the team in some way.” At pm UK time Dortmund and Uefa announced that the game would be rescheduled for Wednesday, when the game will kick-off at pm.Watzke added of the timing of the rearranged match: "We decided that the match was cancelled and that we would return on Wednesday at 1845 (CET), so we did not clash with the Bayern Munich-Real Madrid game (2045 CET kick-off) and give the opponents from Monaco the opportunity to leave early in the evening." Dortmund goalkeeper Roman Burki gave Blick his account of what happened.The newspaper also reported that the letter demanded withdrawal of the German Tornados from Syria as well as the closure of the US air base at Ramstein in Germany.
- Frauen kennenlernen frankfurt
- Sie sucht ihn kleinanzeigen kostenlos Leverkusen
- Flirttipps für jungs in der disco
- Web dating Hvidovre
- Freie kontaktanzeigen Braunschweig
- Datingsider i danmark Varde
- Kostenlos bekanntschaftsanzeigen finden Potsdam
- Beste casual dating seite schweiz
Koehler said authorities have "significant doubts" about another letter posted online claiming an anti-fascist group carried out the attack.
Reuters news agency reports that Germany’s federal public prosecutor has now overtaken the investigation.
A letter recovered by authorities at the scene claiming responsibility for the attack reportedly said the blasts were in response to Germany’s military involvement in surveillance operations against Isis in Syria and referenced the attack on a Berlin market in December last year.
Ms Koehler said the letter at the attack site demanded the withdrawal of German Tornado reconnaissance jets from Turkey and the closure of the United States' Ramstein Air Base in Germany.
She said authorities are still evaluating its credibility.