Of course, other businessmen tried to copy the success of who set up an earthenware factory in Vaudrevange (today called Wallerfangen) on the River Saar in the year 1789.He successfully applied decorations onto tableware by using the advanced copper plate printing technique which was a decisive precondition for cost-effective serial production.By the year 1850, full range production of high-quality bone china and marble-like parian earthenware had been established, followed by multi-colour pattern printing for decoration purposes; the company now not only supplied all European markets but had also managed to find its place on the North and South American market.
His plates, cups, pots and tureens had simple shapes but were of excellent quality and because of this his goods became well known in a relatively short period of time.In 1899 the large-scale production of ceramic sanitary ware like bathtubs, sinks and WCs in a new type of material similar to pipe-clay started at the works in Merzig and shortly afterwards, the revolutionary slip-casting process followed, drastically reducing production costs and making bathroom equipment affordable for everyone. kontaktanzeigen osteuropa Remscheid Following the separation of the Saar region from the German Reich in 1920 as a result of First World War, the factories located there were no longer available and showed perfect timing and the success achieved was quite impressive even when compared with todays standards.Concentrating on basic designs and supplying the market with sanitary items and tiles during the post-war years, was on its way to become a global enterprise.Slowly picking up speed, production of the new and particularly hard vitreous porcelain began at the Septfontaines factory in the year 1959 and after many hard years, the company finally advanced into areas never served before after selling the first ever large-scale shipment of tableware to Japan in 1971.
Always on the lookout for new inspiration, revolutionary new ideas like that of the Bauhaus movement were taken up by (1790-1931) had to be closed.After 1935, the limited corporation was dissolved and all factories were treated as single firms with a general office in Mettlach.Still needing to expand, the company took over a factory in Merzig on the River Saar during 1879 and next to the normal tiles that factory also produced terracotta items that were used in the upcoming new area of business of architecturally applied ceramics.Both production lines were an immense success and the factory in Merzig soon evolved into the largest manufacturer of floor tiles and terracotta anywhere in the world.(born 1809), founder of the mosaic factory in Mettlach, was in 1892 decorated for his work for the whole ceramics industry and his efforts in providing and supporting welfare institutions for workers and their families.
- Date börse Remscheid
- Single frauen hildesheim
- Singlebörse ohne anmeldung und kostenlos
- Persönlich kennenlernen türkisch
- Single chat free Chemnitz